March 2, 1921 ~ January 25, 2020
Passed away at Hillcrest Village Midland on Saturday January 25, 2020 at the age of 98. Loving wife of the late Elric Quesnelle. Dear mother of Elsie McNamara, Ivan, Linda Dorion, Vivian (Murray) Charlebois, Brian (Lillian), Darlene (Bryson) Bumstead. Dear sister of Rita Cotè. Cherished Grandma of 14, great grandma of 20, great great grandma of 4.5. Cecile is predeceased by her parents Philipe Laurin and Odianna (nee Robitaille), daughters Rose Zita (late Norman) Pauze, and son Garnet (Ann), brothers Simon Laurin, Urgele Laurin, Martial Laurin, and sisters Claudia Moreau, Elianne Moreau, Anita Robillard, Exilda Desroches, and Theresa Bourgeois. Friends will be received at Carson Funeral Homes – JH Lynn Chapel, 290 First Street, Midland (705) 526-6551on Friday January 31, 2020 from 2pm-4pm & 7pm-9pm. Mass of Christian burial will be held at St. Margaret’s Catholic Church on Saturday February 1, 2020 at 11:30am. Memorial donations to Canadian Cancer Society would be appreciated by the family if desired.
- January 31, 2020 4:00 PM - 6:00 PMJ.H. Lynn Chapel Directions
- January 31, 2020 9:00 PM - 11:00 PMJ.H. Lynn Chapel Directions
- January 31, 2020 9:30 PM - 9:45 PMJ.H. Lynn Chapel Directions
- February 1, 2020 1:30 PM - 2:30 PMSt. Margaret's Roman Catholic Church Directions
- February 1, 2020 2:30 PM - 5:30 PMSt. Margaret's Roman Catholic Church Directions
Send a Condolence
Thank you, your condolence will be passed on to the family.
To send another condolence, please refresh the page.