Passed peacefully at Trillium Manor in Orillia on Tuesday August 21, 2018 in his 89th year. James, predeceased by his wife Katherine, will be sadly missed by his son Kevin (Janet) and his daughter Michelle (Ray), by his grandchildren Jamie Hubbard, Greg Thomas, Wesley Thomas, Kathy (Kyle) Beasley-McLaughlin, and by his great grandson Reilly. The family will receive relatives and friends at the Doolittle Chapel of Carson Funeral Homes, 54 Coldwater St. E., Orillia, (705) 326-3595 on Friday August 24, 2018 from 2 – 4 & 7 – 9 p.m. with parish prayers at 6:45 pm. Mass of Christian Burial will take place at St. Columbkille’s Catholic Church (4993 Concession Rd 12, Orillia, ON L3V 6H7) on Saturday August 25, 2018 at 10 o’clock. Burial to follow at St. Columbkille’s Cemetery. If desired, memorial donations may be made to the Heart and Stroke Foundation and would be appreciated by the family.
- August 24, 2018 11:00 AM - 1:00 PML. Doolittle Chapel Directions
- August 24, 2018 4:00 PM - 6:00 PML. Doolittle Chapel Directions
- August 24, 2018 3:45 PM - 4:00 PML. Doolittle Chapel Directions
- August 25, 2018 7:00 AM - 8:00 AMSt. Columbkille's Roman Catholic Church
- August 25, 2018 8:00 AM - 8:15 AMSt. Columbkille's R.C. Church Cemetery
Send a Condolence
Thank you, your condolence will be passed on to the family.
To send another condolence, please refresh the page.